Increase individual, corporate, student, and agency membership in the Club. Promote partnerships with organizations for which membership may not be an option.
- Promote activities that increase both corporate and individual membership of the Club
- Determine individual, corporate, student, and agency membership benefits, with approval of the Board.
- Advance diversity within Club membership both with respect to engineering discipline and other demographics
- Develop and maintain partnerships with associated organizations for mutual benefit.
Specific Current Needs
- Assist in recruiting new individual, corporate, and agency members
- Assist in developing partnerships with other organizations with overlap in goals
- Be a liaison with partner organizations, e.g., AIA, DVGBC, including younger member groups within such partners
- Assist in identifying increased member benefits
- Monitor the “Membership” section of the website and provide new or updated content as appropriate.