Promote engineering as a career to K-12 students and provide support to college level engineering students
- Help Kindergarten through college level youth with engineering based events and programs.
- Provide support to on-going activities of the Club and/or its affiliated societies related to students at all levels.
- Affiliate with outside organizations as necessary to make the most of existing programs.
Specific Current Needs
- Be a liaison with a Student Chapter at a local college / university
- Assist with an Engineering Club at a local high school
- Monitor the “Student Outreach” section of the website and provide new or updated content as appropriate.
- Sign up for the Speaker’s Bureau (form available at http://www.engrclub.org/education