As the current weather forecasts for next week are generally showing highs in the 40’s and at most a slight chance of rain, we have postponed the Luncheon to FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21. All other details of the event (time, location, etc.) remain the same.
Reservations cancelled by Tuesday, February 18 will be refunded in full. As we will be held to payment for the guarantee to the hotel, any reservations NOT cancelled by February 18 cannot be refunded.
Recognizing that this revised date may allow some people to attend who could not attend the initial date, we have adjusted the late reservation date to Tuesday, February 18.
We're sorry about any inconvenience this causes, but we are all at the mercy of the weather.
If you have any questions, please let us know and we will respond as quickly as we can. Email us or call 215-985-5703.
Thank you for your understanding.