Engineers Club Annual Meeting - June 20, 2012
The Engineers' Club will host its annual membership meeting on June 20. We will begin with a continental breakfast at 8:00 am, with the meeting itself beginning at 8:30 am. The meeting will provide an excellent networking opportunity for all ECP members as well as an update on current activities at the Club.
Annual Membership Meeting
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Racquet Club of Philadelphia
215 S. 16th Street, Bell Room
The agenda will include:
- Financial Status
- Strategic Plan Monitoring
- Review of Proposed Amendments to the Bylaws
- Report of the Philadelphia Engineering Foundation
- Committee Reports
- Report of Elections
- Installation of the Board of Directors
Members who would like to add an item to the agenda should provide the relevant information to the Executive Director via email or 215-985-5702 no later than Wednesday, June 13.
Cost for the breakfast and meeting:
Ways to Register:
- $15 for members / $20 for non-members on or before Wednesday, June 13
- $20 for members / $25 for non-members after Wednesday, June 13.
- Mail this form to the Engineers’ Club of Philadelphia, 215 S. 16th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102 (check payable to: “Engineers’ Club of Philadelphia”)
- Call 215-985-5703 and pay by credit card
- Email this form to Reservations