Electrical Power Systems Overview
Cost: No Charge. Registration is required.
Speaker: Gabriel Paoletti, P.E.
This presentation will provide an overview of Electrical Power Distribution Systems for Industrial, Commerical,
Governement, Healthcare and Institutions.
Topics to be included are:
1) Electrical Single-Line Diagrams, Relay Protection Schemes and Typical Schematics
2) Circuit Breaker Arc Interuption Functions and Past and Present Techniques
3) Circuit Breaker System Coordination Functions and Optional Approaches
4) Electrical System Preventive Maintenance Concepts
5) Electrical System Reliability Analysis Overview.
This presentation can serve as a refresher and or an introduction to power distribution systems.
PDH certificates are available and an evaluation form will be emailed to you after the meeting. PDH certificate are sent by IEEE USA 3-4 weeks after the meeting.
Click HERE to register!